I need to finalize a plan for the siding on my current project.
This is for an exterior design of an existing building using the material details included in this brief.
The google sketchup file of the house should be used for the plan. Along with some additional photos of the house and ideas for style.
About the Property:
- Located in Vermont, USA
- very cold winters and humid summers
- garage door is silver
- decking material is aluminum in light grey ([url removed, login to view]), with black staircases - needs to be changed on the google sketch up plan
- roofing is standing seam in a mid grey
- siding should be contemporary to suit the style of the house, but something that will be sympathetic to the location - design should be approved proper to completion of the 'shopping list'
Boral - [url removed, login to view] - preferance to have the darker material in Shiplap, fitted horizontally, and the lighter in Channel - with the wood as the soffit (see below)
- the soffit has been installed and is 1"x4" (3" exposed) T&G cedar. This should be shown in the final image and considered in the design if wood is being added.
- J trim around windows and doors etc will be black - need to consider material in budget and design/install
- the system will be a rainscreen wall - need to consider in design and installation
- the rainscreen system means furring strips will be attached to the building and the panels attached to them - so need to consider the location of the furring strips
- need to consider symmetry of panels and ease of installation
I already have the plan in google sketchup which can be altered and amended with your designs. Dimensions have been provided on a separate file for reference.
Need full details of amount of materials and colors (stains/paints).
In summary, I need:
1. A suggested design plan for the exterior.
2. Full shop drawings showing the size of each panel in use the design, optimising the use of 4x8 panels, and a 'shopping list' for the panels indicating total number of each color of full size and varying dimensions.
3. Clear indication of the location of the furring strips to attach the boards.
4. Design drawing for the trim (if custom), otherwise full list of all trim required by length and size (inside and outside corners, joints for the panels if required, window & door trim/flashing and any other necessary trim.
Please ask if you require further details.
I also need to add an enclosed entry way to the front entry stairs, providing an access from the garage to the main floor and also the basement. It must follow the same slope as the main roof line and leave as many original upper floor windows as possible.
There is one window at the front, ground floor left which is incorrect in size, and should be the same size and height as the one to its left (around the corner). This will need to be updated in order to ensure accurate estimating for materials.
I have tried to upload the skp files without success - so please message and I can send via message.
Note: in relation to the attached files:
window sizes in finish3 are not correct - see hand-drawn images for accurate window sizes (called 'scan')
I have sketchup file to use, which is almost perfect.
gilcrist exterior are photos of the actual house
gilcrist siding are some ideas of the style I like
r3 and r6 are also styles I like - and would like something along these designs
34 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
hi, dear. i saw your project description carefully. Relevant Skills and Experience i have many experience in this field. Proposed Milestones $155 USD - milestone Please discuss your project.
We provide high quality 3D renders . I read your description carefully . We could finish this within 5 days and iterate upon it prior to shopping for the parts