Create unique 3D models for stickbait fishing lures -- 2
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a skilled 3D modeler to create unique stickbait fishing lures for saltwater species. The ideal candidate should have experience in creating realistic 3D models. The lures should be sized at 200mm in length.
Skills and experience required:
- 3D modeling expertise
- Experience in creating realistic 3D models
- Knowledge of fishing lures and saltwater species
- Attention to detail and ability to create unique designs.
We need someone to create a few models of stickbaits/poppers roughly 200mm in length.
It's important that the designs are unique, and the designs swim well.
We are looking for 5 models:
- Floating stickbait, 200mm floating stickbait, shaped to be able to dive and create a good bubble trail
- Sinking stickbait, 200mm sinking stickbait, designed to do an "S" shape when using a sweeping motion
- Top water splash lure, 200mm - this lure should splash a lot on the water, the design is for a fast retrieve that creates a lot of disturbance on the water surface when retrieved fast, something similar to what a "Dartwing" lure does.
- Popper - 200mm - Looking for a popper that has an easy to work "cup" at the front, something like an "Ebipop 200mm" lure. This popper should create a nice "bloop" in the water. The cup needs to be shaped so that it makes a good pop in the water, but doesn't need much effort to work.
- Diving Popper - 200mm - This lure needs to create the "bloop" the same as a normal popper, but then dive in the water and do an "S" shape when sweeped.
Looking for someone that has experience working in this industry, or can create some prototypes for us to work with. It's extremely important that the designs are not copied, and are completely unique.
Project ID: #36709037
About the project
49 freelancers are bidding on average $253 for this job
Hi, I can create unique five 3D models of fishing lures based on your requirements. Please get in touch with me to discuss further details about this project. I appreciate your consideration. Best regards, Bryan