This is the basic setup. At one end is a fluid filled bag which goes into a narrow tube. This narrow tube then goes into a 'holding chamber' which is a fluid filled cylinder. When one applies force and squeezes that cylinder then fluid moves from the bag to the chamber and ultimately out of the chamber to another tube.
Goal: To create a device that wraps around a fluid filled chamber that
1. squeezes with a certain amount of force
If possible (not required)...
2. triggered by wireless connection (ie from a smartphone like an iPhone) OR has a button/switch on the device that will squeeze a certain amount of times
3. Does not exceed a certain amount of pressure.
1) Is this possible?
2) Are you able to send over a sketch/blueprint/computer layout of the device?
3) How much would this device cost to make?
Please answer if you feel it is possible to make this.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $57 for this job
I am professional cad designer with first class in engineering .I am capable in 2d , 3d modelling , animation , motion etc . please give me an opportunity to work. regards kalp