to get information related to design and produce the Main Stand of the Client and the Look and Feel of the Client Pavilion at the exhibition that will be held in Qatar National Convention Centre in March 2018.
The Main Stand must have the following topics:
Area: around max 600 sq. m. (around 23 m x 26 m main entrance on the longer side – the floor plan is flexible and customizable upon the contractor proposals).
Structure: double decker (partial area).
The Stand Design and Look and feel should reflect somehow the logo of the company and the structure of the Umm Salal Mohammed Fort Towers, a watchtower structure.
Spaces/Services – Ground floor:
• Reception Desks
• Display area (items to be confirmed)
• Lounge/cafeteria/coffee area – open to guests
• Majlis area
• Network area for around 8 to 10 tables for B2B with reception desk for booking
• Big display area for vehicle
• 2 small meeting rooms separated with controlled access and small storage
Spaces/Services – First floor (access to the first floor should be easy but controlled:
• Common area with seats (similar to majlis – formal) view over the exhibition and pavilion
• Board meeting room
Controlled screens are requested in each room and in each area - AV system requested with technicians available during all the period. (Rehearsal requested the day before the opening).
Pease consider following additional requirements:
• Qatari Flag is requested to wave on top of the structure.
• Branding should occupy around the 60% of the space
• Open as much as possible in order to move around easily
Lockable counters oriented in a way to welcome visitors
• Handicapped friendly ramps for the ground floor
• Lockable storage area
• Brochure racks close to each counter and next to the stand entrances (main one). Taking into consideration the stand orientation and flow of visitors in accordance to the Venue Entrance
• Platform with proper lighting to showcase a vehicle (8 m long x 3 m width x 3 m high) should be placed on the back (opposite side of the main entrance of the stand
Look and Feel of the Pavilion and Floor plan
Based on the stand design and the Logo we request to create a concept for the Pavilion identifying elements that will be reflected in a short guideline that will be shared with the pavilion participants together with the Exhibitors Manual received from the Organizer.
These elements should allow to create an overall family feeling inside the Pavilion, without interfering with each company corporate brand guidelines and, obviously, aligned with the Organizer guidelines.
The look and feel has to be reflected also in some physical decorative elements that will be built around the area to better identify the pavilion, including suggesting a specific carpet color.
The supplier has to release the floor plan of the Pavilion: an average of 3.000 – 4.000 sq. m. with around 15 – 20 exhibitors with different stand designs and different sizes and manage it in coop with the Organizer.
Each exhibitor will design and build its own stand based on the instruction given and based on the space allocated in the floor plan.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $2300 for this job
I will be glad to help you Relevant Skills and Experience Very experienced in 3D modeling and rendering Proposed Milestones $1000 USD - First milestone $1000 USD - Second milestone