Seeking a freelancer who can create 3D models of furniture (sofas, chairs, curtains) and render these 3D with diverse textures/prints.
If you are interested please answer the following questions so I can see if you have the correct criteria I am searching for:
1. How much would you charge ($USD) to model the furniture and render it with the respective texture?
3. How long would you estimate it would take to complete 1 model in 10 different textures? And what would you charge for this quantity ($USD)?
4. Can you send me some example models of similar work you may have so I can look over them? Rooms would be great.
5. What days and hours are you available to work?
6. What's the best way to contact you if we were working together.
7. If pricing seems suitable we will ask for samples to be made.
I have also attached a photograph of a room model using our modeled furnishings, light fixtures, paint etc as well as the textures we will provide for draperies, pillows and upholstery fabric so you can inspect the quality of modeling we require. I hope you are what we are looking for and we can start a working relationship together.
**Please let us know what programs you are able to use for this project as many of our pieces you will often use have been modeled. You will apply textures, place then in the room etc.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $224 for this job
hello I am an architect. I have many experiences in building architecture,cad design, 3d modelling and rendering. I can do your project very well. I want to discuss more over chart. Thank you.