Looking for a talented 3D modeler to create low-poly 3D objects/prefabs for Unity game. I have concept artworks, and you have to create similar objects. I will also provide Unity projects to test your objects.
- I need to redesign the game objects and obstacles because they look unprofessional and low quality.
- Some objects are also very high-poly and not optimized for mobile phones.
- No Game development or programming required!
- 3D objects include surrounding buildings, cars, and road obstacles.
- 3D objects must be similar to those in the concept artworks (attached).
- 3D objects must be low-poly and nice-looking
- Creativity is required! You may have to create more obstacles than shown in concept arts.
BUDGET & TIME-FRAME:
- This is an open-ended project; it will be managed based on weekly goals/milestones.
- Budget is not determined. PAY WILL BE ON WEEKLY BASIS (milestones).
ABOUT THE GAME:
- The game is Live and you can preview the game here:
[login to view URL]
- It's an infinite runner, and the main character is a motorcycle rider.
- The gameplay is split into 4 environments: Downtown, Suburbs, Mountains, and Farms (Country)
- You may download the game to see what it feels like.
This is an opportunity for long-term work. And we also have more 3D work available.
Please send me your portfolio and tell me about your experience in your proposal. Preferably, type "MTMX" in your proposal to indicate that you read the description and saw the Concept Artwork.
MTMX Please take your time to check my web presentation on [login to view URL] and if you found it interesting I would love to talk more about your project Than You