Seeking a SketchUp expert with experienced workflow and practices to model the exterior of a suburban house. The house already exists and is fully built (year 2000). The model will be used to test different paint colour schemes and landscaping options and for personal use only. While I love using CAD tools to design and render, it’s not my day job, and I know my limitations. Model must be usable in SketchUp 2017 (Make version).
To model the exterior of a single-story house on a small block of land as accurately as possible from photos, google maps, and basic floor plans (without measurements). Items of interest to be modelled:
• Sloped block of land.
• No need for internal walls, however:
• • Internal concrete floor required in the garage (simple shape on a plane).
• • Internal wooden floor required - stepped up from garage (simple shape on a plane).
• • Internal white ceiling required (simple shape on a plane).
• Windows and doors to be placed. This includes a wooden front door to be created and a rear sliding door. This also includes a roller garage door in the front.
• • Windows /doors to include transparent glass.
• • Windows sills are required (This is mandatory).
• • Please use guide lines to ensure windows are at the same level.
• “Complex” Gabled/Hip roof required.
• • Architectural detail in the front and rear gabling required.
• Please leave all guide lines in place (so I can learn, and to help verify the accuracy of the model within reason).
• Rear deck required with stairs and hand railing.
• Front fences.
• Paved driveway and walkway.
• Garden beds.
• Guttering and downpipes required.
• Sensible grouping of objects. For example, hipped roof is an object, house walls are grouped together as an object, garden beds are objects, guttering is an object...
• Sensible level of detail. I don’t require a highly tessellated model, or overly complicated geometry. Please keep-it-simple. For example, it is preferred to model simple items such as downpipes with a few “long skinny” cubes (hyperrectangles).
• Ensure that all shapes have correct facing sides.
• Ensure that the house model is axis aligned.
• Bonus if accurate textures/materials are created and used.
• Bonus if external lights are added.
• Dynamic objects are not required.
• Change a few items from the photos:
• Change the front picket fence to a modern fence (see reference model).
• Change rear deck railing (see reference model).
• Do not include rear garden bed.
I have an existing Sketchup model file for reference of my in-progress attempt. However, this file is NOT to be used!!! I would greatly appreciate it if a new file was used as per your normal workflow and best practices.
Please let me know if anything on the above list is not possible given the resources, time, or budget. Apologies upfront, but most-likely I will nit-pick your model so be prepared to make changes that are within reason and scope.
• A SketchUp 2017 file with the model.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
I can provide you high quality work as your requirements please if you interested then let me know thank you Relevant Skills and Experience 2d 3d Proposed Milestones $155 USD - 1
I'm an expert in SketchUp. Relevant Skills and Experience 3D Modelling, 3D Rendering, Building Architecture, Google SketchUp, Home Design Proposed Milestones $155 USD - Full
Hi, I can do 3D model form floor plan using sketch up. Relevant Skills and Experience 3D Modelling, 3D Rendering, Building Architecture, Google SketchUp, Home Design Proposed Milestones $155 USD - Full
3d vizualization expert using : cad , sketchup , vray , photoshop , rihno 3d , max , revit my work quality [url removed, login to view] Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.