Seeking a successful 'Australian' Small Business Owner operating in the one of the following fields:
• Home Based Business
• Online Business
• Multi-Level Marketing
• Franchise Business
• Mobile Services - mobile mechanic, mobile accountant, mobile hairdresser, mobile dog grooming etc
• Self Employed Tradesman/women
• Family Owned Retail Business - Convenience Store, Bakery, Newsagent, Craft Shop, Mower Repairs Shop etc
• Freelancers - Writers, Photographers, Bookkeepers, Graphic Artists etc
Thorough knowledge in all area's of Small Business Management, Operations and Development.
• Business Start-up
• Business Planning
• Business Administration
• Legal Structures
• Business Name Registration
• ABN, GST, PAYG, Recordkeeping for Taxation Purposes
• Financial Planning
• Insurance Requirements & Obligations
• Licenses & Permits
• Advertising & Promotion
• Staffing & Recruitment (if applicable to you)
• Payroll (if applicable to you)
Expertise in your field of operation
Ability to reflect on own personal trials and tribulations of being in business for yourself and a willingness to share your story with others
Excellent writing skills, grammar and spelling
You Will Be Required To:
Produce QUALITY work that is 100% your own - all content will be checked with Copyscape Premium
Use Australian English, spelling and grammar
Produce a minimum of 4 articles per/week of between 500 and 2000 words per/article as delegated and 2 rewrites per/article. You may, on occasions be requested to write more then 4 articles, however this is not a requirement (nor a guarantee) and it will be completely your choice should you wish to accept or not.
Write articles covering the following topics:
• All aspects of owning, operating and developing a successful small business
• The industry in which you operate
• Your own personal experiences as an entrepreneur (the good and the bad), as outlined in the section 'Must Have' above, within the boundaries of your level of competence.
This will be ongoing work for approximately 6 months with a strong possibility of becoming fulltime for the right person.
Terms for Your Acceptance to Provide a Service:
You will be providing a service to me, and by accepting to provide this service you thereby acknowledge and agree:
I. to the transference of all legal rights to the articles in their entirety., including, but not limited to - diagrams; tables; charts; illustrations; images., to me,
II. you are within your legal rights to do so. i.e. the work you provide is 100% your own, or...
III. that any work that was copied from another source the legal copyright owner of such material was contacted and you were granted explicit permission to use such material for commercial purposes within the License Terms stipulated by the copyright holder.
This means that:
a. Upon completion of each article you provide, I become the legal copyright owner of that work.
b. You agree that you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner whatsoever.
Note - Content will be checked with copyscape premium
Rates & Payment
There will be a six week trial period - during the trial period you will be paid at the rate of $[url removed, login to view] per/500 words.
At the end of the six week trial period - If you have consistently delivered work of a high standard in a timely manner and with minimal need for correction throughout the six week trial period, you will be paid $[url removed, login to view] per/500 words.
Work that is not delivered in a timely manner or requires correcting on more than three occasions for any one project - may lead to termination of that particular project/article along with non-payment.
By placing a bid on this project you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above terms.
To be considered for this project please provide two sample articles on a business related topic.