Do you have a Masters or PHD, and experience, within the area of Psychology and/or Behaviour Support. We are looking for an academic who loves reviewing reports, researching and developing others to improve their report writing, formulation and strategy development skills to improve the capacity of people with disability.
ORS believes in providing services that work, and our Positive Behaviour Support plans focus on increasing a person’s quality of life including improving their skills and enhancing their independence. The goal is to decrease restrictive practices through increasing skills, improving emotion regulation and introducing replacement behaviours. Our plans improve the capacity and confidence of the person’s support system in providing effective and valued support.
In this role you will be:
• Reviewing Positive Behaviour Support Plans through our central quality systems
• Providing clinical support and guidance to staff
Requirements of the role:
• Minimum of a Masters Degree in a related area, ideally completing or completion of PHD
• Background in Psychology or Behavioural Interventions for individuals with Autism Spectrum disorder, Intellectual Disability or other complex diagnoses
• Experience providing Positive Behaviour Support or similar services
• Able to write high quality reports and communicate fluently in written English
Benefits & culture
We want you to be proud and have meaning in the work you do, which is why we focus on providing quality services that improve lives and make a difference in every interaction. We look for people who:
• Care about providing exceptional customer service
• Are passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
• Communicate effectively and appropriately
• Meet daily and weekly targets
• Take pride in the work and focus on excellent quality
If you believe you have the necessary skills, motivation and qualifications to make this role a success, we would love to hear from you. Please attach your Resume and some brief information regarding your suitability.