Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability (CIA)
As you already know, CIA is a widely used benchmark for evaluation of information systems security, focusing on the three core goals of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. In order to provide security of a set of operations or transaction, it is important to ensure the existence of the 3 components of CIA.
Choose any ONE (1) of the scenarios provided below and investigate HOW CIA can be applied to ensure security. Brainstorm and utilize the Internet to search for information if necessary. During discussion, think about the possible threats and pitfalls to the operations.
1. Internet Banking transaction (Example Deposit, Withdrawal, Fund Transfer etc)
2. Sending of medical document to another person using the DCS.
3. Having a mobile conversation with your friend.
4. Sending a handset prototype design to your partner.
5. Perform credit card payment in shopping mall.
6. Withdrawing money from an ATM.
7. Other relevant topics …
Points of discussion to include and not limiting to the following:
A) The Assets to protect.
B) Threats to the assets and operation.
C) How vulnerable are those threats.
D) Countermeasures or alternative ways of performing the operation?
E) Include assumptions on the infrastructure or process if required.
Create PPT slides
3 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hi bennytan2013, as a computer engineer and data analyst, I have done this kind of task severally. Getting yours done will be my pleasure. Please refer to PMB for sample.