I am looking for an intern to work with me for a period of 1.5 months on a practical research project – I need a high quality, non-plagiarised literature review based and theoretically drawn research of not more than 9,000 words.
> It is not an essay writing task that can be done in a week. It is a very crucial real-time project. So only those who are genuinely interested in upskilling themselves while earning some money shall apply.
> It is a paid internship with the opportunity to learn while you earn. Complete support from a mentor with years of international experience - will provide readings, summary of readings, research question and every resource required to support your research.
> Opportunity to make long term work relationship which can help you in the future, especially if you are interested in working for international organisations.
YOU WILL ALSO BE REWARDED WITH BONUS (UPTO 100% STIPEND AMOUNT) AND MORE PAID PROJECTS IF YOU EXCEL IN THIS TASK.
1. Excellent English writing skills;
2. Attention to details;
3. Critical thinking;
4. Ability to form your own voice;
5. Fast and articulate writing skills;
6. Know how to use different online research tools;
7. Knowledge of humanitarian studies
1. Have published more than 2 papers in eminent journals;
2. Graduation from a recognised university in any social science field (such as humanitarian studies, political science, international relations, law, conflict studies, anthropology, sociology, etc.);
3. Dedicated, highly disciplined and passionate for the writing task.
Start date - As soon as possible
Estimated time – 1.5 months
Please provide the following while making a bid:
1. Your best writing sample
3. A small note on why are you the best fit for this task? Please provide evidence to your claims in the answer.
Please read every single word of the abovementioned project details before applying. Rest assured, you will have a great time with us. Happy applying :)