I am looking for a experienced writer/journalist to write a series of 6 articles in English about Web Video production and Outsourcing it to Argentina.
3 of the articles will be about Web Video production and Marketing and will discuss:-
1) The current stats of online video users and how this is rapidly increasing
2) How web video can help businesses increase their ROI and traffic to their website and stats to back this up
3) Talk about my new concept 'Video Bytes and Chunks' to get clients more traffic
The other three will discuss 'outsourcing video production to Argentina' and would cover:-
1) Argentina as the world's media studio
2) A high level of video production quality at economic prices
3) Case study about the BBC outsourcing its production of the TV show 'WipeOut' to Argentina
3) A mini-biography of myself setting up a web video production in Buenos Aires and how I got here.
Each article would be unique and written in a powerful journalistic style. They need to catch the reader's attention and induce inspiration. The articles are targeted towards blogs, article submission sites and press releases and will include my details at the bottom of each article.
Each article would be 700 words max. I prefer an British or American Writer/Journalist. I must see examples of previous work on the web, newspapers, paperbacks or magazines.