Looking for native Turks to do research about a topic and write 8 articles about it in Turkish. The topics of the articles have something to do with health. The minimum amount of words p/art. is 500 but 550 to 600 would be ideal. The budget per article is 4.5 dollar.
Article requirements for this project:
* Content must be informative and interesting, not filler or fluff.
* Articles must appeal to the general public, i.e. unbiased, strictly informative.
* Only unique, original content will be accepted. Each article must pass CopyScape.
* Must be written in conversational Turkish, with perfect grammar and spelling.
* Must have coherent, flowing sentences and well-developed paragraph structure.
* Each article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count.
* Native English speaker preferred.
We will provide keywords for each article. Project deadline is 8 days. No upfront payment or milestones, you will get paid when the project is completed.
Bids with samples are preferred.
Copyright: We retain full ownership of all the articles with complete copyright to use, publish, etc. on any of our web sites of all work purchased from you.
Turkish, web research, article writing