Please read everything carefully. Any bid not following all the instructions will be ignored and reported.
I need an experienced content writer for writing articles to be published on my blogs. I will be providing the topics for the articles, but may ask for suggestions. The topics will be related to management consulting, private equity and investment banking with focus on CV/resume writing, interview tips, career lifestyle, cover letters, case studies, Q&A etc. Each article will be anywhere between 500-1000 words. The articles need to be well researched, interesting and engaging to the readers. The focus is NOT on SEO.
I must be allowed 100% exclusive rights to each article and you must agree not to reuse or redistribute any of your content to anyone else or for any other project. Whenever I find that an article is plagiarised or is not unique, I'll cancel the project and it will be reported to the relevant authorities.
1. Language will be UK English
2. The articles must be well researched, informative, interesting, engaging and high quality. Feel free to use pictures to improve the quality of the article
3. Each article will be between 500-1000 words. Articles should be easy to read. Feel free to use paragraphs, subtitles, bullets, bold, italics, etc.
4. The content must be unique. All the articles will be checked for plagiarism. If any of the content is plagiarised, I will cancel the project and report it to the relevant authorities. Please make sure you proofread and edit your article before submitting
5. I will be reviewing all the articles. At times I might ask you to make some changes/edits to the article. If I feel that there is too much of rework required in an article or if it is not up to the mark in terms of content and language, I will ask you to rewrite the article without an additional fees
6. I am looking at 50 articles ASAP, with about 3-5 articles every day. Earlier the better, but no compromise on quality.
7. You must be available for communication via email / skype, etc. and must respond to emails regularly
If you have no experience with writing content, do not apply!
How to bid:
1. Send a PM with a suggestion of 3-5 relevant topics to the project
2. After I have received your PM, I will be sending you a topic in the PM on which you will have to write a 500 words article and send it to me within 12 hours of receiving the PM. The topic may or may not be from the list of topics shared by you
3. Give your best rate per article
I will be hiring based on the quality of the samples, interaction over PM/emails and other factors.
The budget is $1 per article. The payment will be made in bulk on satisfactory completion of all the 50 articles.
The focus will be on quality. If I like the work, I will be open for long-term assignments.