It is required that the successful outsourced company that retains this contract on an on-going basis will have a job to clean all existing data in the CRM system and will commit to a certain amount of data to be cleaned every week and this clean data will be cleaned by virtue of interaction directly with the client where necessary to ascertain certain facts which will be spot checked as part of the overall requirement. The rules that will be set in relation to cleaning data will be as follows: -
1. Establish that the business is still functioning.
2. Establish the details of the gatekeeper and the decision maker.
3. Ensure we have correct contact details of both email and telephone.
4. Ensure we have correct address details.
5. Ensure we have narrative about the type of work that the company does.
This area will be distinct from the area of lead generation in that certain data will simply have to be cleaned and de-duped which will give the party access to do this to our CRM system.
The other requirements on the successful agency who takes this contract will be that they must also supply 150 quality pieces of data per week to the sales team which should be qualified in the same way as above. There may be the ability for the cleaned data to also fulfil the criteria of new qualified data.
A third element of this role will be to supply databases this week as follows: -
1. Database of all clients contacted by sales agents.
2. Building a database of all parties added to the newsletter subscription list.
3. A database of all quoted business in the last week.
4. Specific databases for key client areas in rotation see website for types of clients which will have a 9 week rotation list.
The applicant may wish to take some trial data to consider what the ramifications are of this job before commitment and a report will be required with copy databases every Friday at [url removed, login to view] along with the function of the data having all been uploaded to the correct place within CRM.