We are looking for someone with a good average culture, good English and some skill of article writing.
We'll give you
1) the title of the future article,
2) a short description (no more than 100 words) what the article will be about,
3) possibly resources to consult
You'll have to:
1) check whether there was a similar article title or description previously (in case it's not the first title you receive on the subject). If the title or the description are not enough original, you'll have to write a short explanation about why do you think it's so (no more than 100 words) and send it to us. And you'll get paid for it in the same measure as for the point 2 (see below).
2) If the title and the description are original enough (taking in consideration only the titles previously developed by you) you'll have to develop it into the schedule of 4-5 points with the short explanations (no more than 50 words) for each point.
This schedule is the skeleton of the future article. From this skeleton we'll create the article, which will be sent to you as soon as it's has been written by us. You'll have to check whether your schedule has been understood well by us, reading the article we developed. Once you confirm us that the article was written in agreement to your schedule your job is to consider finished and you'll get paid for it.
Please make your offer for the set of 150 schedules (or claims of insufficient originality - as by point 1 above) to develop in 2-3 months.