I’m looking to work with a writer to create an ebook along the lines of a “xx things you should know to succeed in life”.
I’ll provide the10 chapter topics to cover. The 10 chapters include a total of ~60 points to cover in the ebook. (Ebook should also have an Intro chapter created after the 10 chapters are accepted)
I’ll provide chapter topics, subtopics, some info/links that I’ve already gathered, and additional information/direction via PM to bidders/winning bidder.
- I anticipate a 40 – 50 page document. (Can be less, as I’m more interested in a quality, conscise content versus fluff… but my list of topics-subtopics must be sufficiently covered)
The key requirements for to the winning bid:
- Excellent English grammar
- Writing should be casual, engaging, informative and grammatically correct.
- I will provide topics that each chapter/ebook will cover, but research is required
- Must pass copyscape… I will check before accepting final draft… So, no copying, plagiarizing, or rewriting of any kind …
- I’m looking for the chapters to be in a specific format (i.e., why, what, how, what if) … I will provide additional information via PM.
- Cite all resources used to help with the creation of the ebook including websites and all other sources of referenced information.
Provide in Microsoft word format
I want to see first chapter before you start on additional chapters
- Bonuses: I will pay a bonus(es) for exceptional chapters.
- Milestones: I’m open to milestones
- Ownership: I will maintain exclusive ownership of all content/chapters-ebook
Nondisclosure: Required... that is, you’ll not be able to use content as a sample/example for other projects
Bid selection criteria will be based on:
a) 70% - sample of your similar work and experience
c) 20% - price
b) 10% - response to this post . . . not looking for a generic response; not looking for anything fancy — but in addition to quote, looking for a line or two that lets me know you looked at REQUIREMENTS – could even be clarification questions.
I write ebooks daily and weekly, and this particular book sounds awesome. I can start right away, and the bid is for a minimumof 30 pages. I agree that quality comes before quanitity and both are the best.