we need a ghostwriter to write a mini eBook (50 to 100 pages max) about a specific game. We will communicate the topic to the winner, which will have to write following two or three main guidelines.
We will consider offers only from candidates who will show us an example of their publications.
- You should have a deep knowledge of online games and gaming in general.
- This is a mini-ebook (max 100 pages), so it must go direct to the point.
- If needed, you should include basic images, or diagrams, or schemes to explain the concept.
- Your writing style should be conversational, and NEVER formal.
- Your english must be impeccable.
- DO NOT violate any copyright. The ebook should 100% originated from your brain.
- Do not ask to communicate/be paid outside Freelancer.com.
- Everything must be proofread, without any grammar errors.
- We may ask you to make some changes.
- Payment upon completion of the work.
- Respect the timeline you fixed. We don't need the work finished in 2 days, so propose a reasonable timeframe and respect it.
- Copyright of the ebook will be passed to us. We also need the "source" in order to edit and add pictures or new pages, if needed.
- Candidates who will send examples related to the games/gaming industry will have an advantage.
- Crappy artists should abstain to bid. We will rejected low quality writings.
- By placing the bid, you guarantee to have understood all the terms written on this page and you have the skills to complete this job.
- We love communication, we will keep in touch daily for asking updates about the project.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $109 for this job
Hello. I am very interested in your project. I've written numerous articles about PC games for various websites. Please refer to PM for further details.
I've played more online games than most people know exist (every major MMORPG, MMORTS, and online FPS), I love to write, and I'm good at it. What more could you want?