Hongkong, Hong Kong•REF3Y
Cátenon is a leading global executive search firm that undertakes searches across all sectors and industries and has operated in over 80 countries. Cátenon is headquartered out of Madrid, Spain and has offices in 18 locations in 13 countries worldwide. Cátenon has over 2,000 clients worldwide ranging from MNCs to multinational family owned businesses. Cátenon’s innovative business model using the latest technological tools has enabled it to be amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe. Leading business schools such as INSEAD and IESE have studied the unique business model of Cátenon. Recently Cátenon is listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange.
Core job responsibilities are as below:
1. To implement search strategy for sourcing candidates via multiple channels ?
2. To search candidates for extremely challenging positions, around the globe, for our global clientele, across all industry verticals ?
3. To actively assist the business development team?
4. Leverage our cutting edge technology tools and other social networking media (LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook etc.) to reach candidates ?
5. To work with Cátenon associates across the globe
1. Min 3 years of experience in executive search
2. Bilingual - English & Mandarin
3. The right candidate must be technology savvy. Must enjoy social and professional networking (LinkedIn, twitter etc.) and love internet search.?
4. “Out-of-box” thinking- We are looking for the most creative minds?
5. Candidate must have good written and spoken communication skills?
6. Must enjoy taking on different challenges- (We have plenty of them!)?
6. Most important- must be a team player.
Interested Applicants should send their CV's at with Research Associate HK in Subject Line.