The project will be in the form of BUSINESS REPORT of 5000 words. While the format may normally be a business report, it is important that you read the following carefully. In your report, provide justification for the solutions that you suggest.
Choose any of the following:
1. CONSUMER PRODUCT: a new brand of toilet tissue, or an LED/LCD television
2. CONSUMER SERVICE: A hospital/a saloon/car service centre
3. BUSINESS TO BUSINESS PRODUCT: A new brand of computer
Write business report for the one that you choose and outline the product/service (briefly) and identify the target market segment you are aiming at. Explain how you have segmented the market for this product and what products you are competing with. Set price for both the products and explain how you arrived at the price. In each case you need to differentiate your product from the competitors and explain how your products fit into the market (how they will be positioned). Explain how you arrived at the size of the market using material such as that available from government statistics bodies, industry reports etc. When selecting a package, a brand name, and a price, for example, you need to explain and justify your choice. Draw up a table showing the comparison of your product with others in terms of package, size, price, and any other significant differences.
Write your report as if it was a report you were submitting to a marketing manager. Note the requirements regarding use of journal articles – these do not have to be specific to your product but may be general marketing topics related to those you are discussing.
1) Deadline is 25th of October.
2) The writer must submit progress every two days.
3) APA style must be followed.
4) At least 3 Academic resources to be used.
5) The paper will be checked for plagiarism before payment is made.
6) If there is any plagiarism, payment will not be made.
Format of paper:
1. All written submissions should be typed, DOUBLE-SPACED, on one side only of A4 (210mmX297mm) white paper. Allow a minimum of 2.5 cm (1”) on left, right, top and bottom margins.
2. paper should have a separate cover page that should state the title of the project, the name and number of the student, and the name of the faculty. There should also be a separate page for table of contents.