research paper due in 24 hrs
This project was awarded to xazoo for $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$90 USD
ONE MORE TIME!!!!!! I have a project that I would like you to work on let me know if you can do it. This project is about Leadership Style: What Do People Do When They Are Leading?
Choose one (1) of the following CEOs for this assignment: Larry Page (Google), Tony Hsieh (Zappos), Gary Kelly (Southwest Airlines), Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard), Ursula Burns (Xerox), Terri Kelly (W.L. Gore), Ellen Kullman (DuPont), or Bob McDonald (Procter & Gamble). Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
2. Analyze the CEO’s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEO’s leadership style aligns with the culture.
3. Examine the CEO’s personal and organizational values.
4. Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
5. Determine the CEO’s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
6. Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leader’s success. Support your reasoning.
7. Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organization’s) dynamics.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
the project must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
IT IS CRITICAL THAT ALL THE 7 ISSUES LISTED ARE DONE ADDRESSED THOROUGHLY!!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online