We need a number of reports that cover the HR / job market in India. In total, we are looking for five reports:
- Report 1: India's job market (e.g. Supply and demand in total and by segments (regional, type of employee, industry, …); wages (past/current/future); employees' behavior (loyalty, churn, …))
- Report 2: How to recruit in India? (e.g. The process as such; key success factors; how to find a headhunter; important headhunters; where to find employees; important universities and schools; important job fairs; …)
- Report 3: India's labor law (e.g. Important elements of work contracts; cancelation periods; any state or territory specifics;…)
- Report 4: India's education system
- Report 5: The top 50 recruitment agencies (head hunters) in India (grouped by major cities)
Each report should consist of 8-12 pages and come in the form of a powerpoint (pptx) presentation.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $342 for this job
I am interested in your project. I am a research writer. Also i have more than 3 years in recruitment domain in India. Please explore my bid Have a great day
Im market research professional. I have business school background and work experience in marketing, with emphasis on market research and strategy. I can assure you that my work is always done in perfect way.
High-motivated to do this job. Currently I am making my Master in International Management and economies of the emerging countries are crucial research topic for me. You can rely on me, I will do this job very good.