1. Book written in 2008 on Doing business in India, covers basics on government, private sector, history of the country, Covers the Basics on India and its industries.
2. Research the latest trends, update macro and micro economy details as well as details on private and public sector.
3. Edit the existing content and fill in the missing holes. 2008 book will become a guideline for the updating.
4. Improve the narration and flow of the book.
5. Page count of the current book is around 350 pages.
1. Must have experience writing eBooks.
2. Do independent research on existing topic and improve and update the details
3. Must be able to showcase past work.
4. Must have creativity and flair for writing enticing nonfiction work and making it a page turner.
5. Knowledge on Indian business, government and culture a plus.
55 freelancers are bidding on average $1939 for this job
Hello Sir/Madam, Am not an expert in Writing books but my native english language and the linguistic expertise I have is very special and I have what it takes to do this job. Please let me do the same Thanks
i will like to bids for this job at the rate of $1500 for the whole project which i will complete in ten days but with a milestone of 10%.i will be elated if my bid is considered.
I have a band score of 7 in academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System). I would like to take up the project. I am ready to send the scanned copy of my IELTS certificate to the appropriate authority.