• Think of a likely crisis that could affect your organization. As a leader of a crisis response effort: Who you need to be involved? What would be the top 5 major issues you would need to handle and why? How would the news media be of help to your effort? What kind of preparation before the crisis would be helpful? necessary?
Question 2 :
• The Malaysian Red Crescent (MRC) has asked your PR agency to prepare a public relations campaign on Blood Donation in the next 6 month. The event will be conducted nation-wide and it is organized in conjunction with “World Blood Donor Day”. You have been given the responsibility for conducting the research prior to the development of the campaign.
You are required to design a formal survey research plan based on these following questions:
• Who are your target audience?
• What preliminary research would you use?
• What sources would you use to find out the preliminary background information?
• What formal, or systematic, research techniques would you need to use?
• What kind of questions do you need to ask?
• Double-line spacing and leave a margin of 1 inch on all sides. Font Arial and the size should be 11.