You are required to choose one topic from a list provided and submit a 2500 word dissertation on this subject. The dissertation should cover in detail (including a minimum of 6 original research papers) the field of your chosen topic.
The layout of your dissertation should be as follows:
This may state whether you intend to focus on one particular aspect of the topic and your reasons for doing so.
1. How does the physical structure of DNA affect replication?
2. How do mammalian cells regulate and control gene expression?
3. Describe how the manipulation and analysis of DNA can be of importance in studying cancer
4. Describe the spatial-temporal flow of molecules in the journey from DNA to a secreted protein with respect to cellular anatomy.
5. Write on the regulation of cell cycle and its disruption in neoplasia.
6. Compare and contrast the structure of mesenchymal and epithelial cells.
7. How do cancer cells avoid the senescence problem?
complete the job by 3rd Dec. No plagiarism allowed. referanced should be mentioned