Detailed, easy to read documentation for a number of wireless routers (approximately 50), showing (by screenshots and text instructions, highlighting the instructions) How To secure the wireless network of the router, using the following defaults where possible:
1. Primary document to be provided in HTML format for web view
2. Default terms, conditions, disclaimer to be added to EVERY How To document (text to be provided by me)
3. The following detailed How To to be covered in the documents;
a. SSID: (Disable broadcast), Unique name recommended eg. Family name
b. Security: WPA2 > WPA > 128 bit WEP > 64 bit WEP
c. Password/Key: TKIP > AES, 10+ Characters recommended, with a mixture or lower and upper case letters, and at least one number.
4. Detailed description showing (by screenshots and text instructions, highlighting the instructions) How To connect to the newly secured network in Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, Apple Mac.
5. Additional document to be in .pdf format, named: Howto_secure_[make]_[model][url removed, login to view]
Detailed scope document to be provided to winning bid.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $367 for this job
Professional work. I write articles, blog posts, catalogs and user manual. As a product designer and trend hunter, I am specialized in product description and sales pitch.