“Bangladeshi (Dhaka) contractors only – Prefer applicants from Uttara, Nikunja, Banani”
Starting Salaray: 15000/- per month
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work? If so, then please listen carefully.
Our growing company has a fantastic job opportunity available for an IT specialist that can meet certain criteria. However, I do have to say that this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team, and also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to get additional work and be rewarded for it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a low salary and get all the work they can out of them. We're much different! We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that's why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team…someone who would love their job and love working with our team. Do not forget to write the word ‘super star’ on the top of your application.
Here are just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
- Has a Computer Science (CS)/ Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) Degree (Programming experience is not necessary)
- Fresh Graduates may apply
- Speaks, reads, and writes good English
- Can use Skype
- Is willing to learn new things (Research Oriented)
- Can easily be trained other skills
- Ready to work as a ‘full timer’
- Must be deadline driven
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience working in a disciplined environment
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- A willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Flowchart creation (Excellent result in “System Analysis & Design/Software Requirement Analysis/Software Engineering courses will be a plus point”)
- Knows how to record and edit videos using “Camtasia Studio 7” software
- Has experience with computer repair
- Has experience with both Windows XP and Windows 7
- Real life experience in ‘Networking’ will be a plus point
If you're interested in this unique opportunity, please send your CV and feel free contact us for more information.
ABM Mehedi Hasan