The following essays required. Must be written in argumentative style, using Toulmin or Rogerian model.
600-700 words each.
1. Can beliefs affect our ability to reason?
2. “I think, Therefore I am.” –Rene Descartes. How do we know that the world we experience exists?
3. To what extent is perception more trustworthy than reason?
4. How do we know if anything has value?
5. What is truth? Discuss this in relation to the world today.
Each essay MUST address contemporary social, political and cultural issues, and should not be steeped in philosophical rhetoric.
Strict deadline is 10 days from award date.
Your BID price MUST reflect price for all 5 essays.