Your project plan should have the following items:
• Introduction: Provide detail description of the project. It should contain
1) background problem,
2) objectives of the project,
3) research questions, and
4) potential contributions.
• Theoretical Background/ Framework/ Related Study: Provide the current state of knowledge of your project. This should clearly motivate your research questions.
• Appendix: Provide Scope Statement, Stakeholder Register, Business Requirements and Technical Requirements (if there is any), and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Project Implementation Your project implementation should have the following items:
• Hypothesis Development: Provide detail hypothesis that you want to test for your research questions. Each hypothesis must have reasoning to support your purposes.
• Methodology: Clearly indicate your approach(es) to test your hypothesis. It should contain detail summary of your approach(es) including 1) research design, 2) data collection, and 3) data analysis.
• Appendix: Provide a detail Gantt Chart to show the cost, schedule and task owners for your project, and provide Risk Breakdown Structure and Risk Register.