For this project, i need to add the output of our clustering analysis to the JC Dollars customer
data and characterize the segments.
1. Calculate the following demographic measures for each segment (cluster):
● Segment size (# of customers)
● Average age
● Average monthly income
● Average household size
● % Salaried
● % Self-employed
● % Homemakers
● % Single
● % Married
● % Homeowners
● % Responding to Promotion
Format output as if you will present this data to your manager (i.e., make your row labels easy to understand; round to a reasonable number of decimal places, etc).
2. Calculate the following financial measures for each segment (cluster):
● Average total spending in last 6 months
● Average basket margin
● Sum of total spending in the last 6 months
● Total profit per segment
You may add additional category-specific measures to this list if you would like.
3. Using the tables you created in parts 1 and 2, think about the key characteristics of each
segment. What sets each segment apart from the others in terms of demographics and
spending habits? Now, come up with a name for each segment and a brief description of the
key demographics (some variables will be more important than others, depending on the
segment). Use Powerpoint, Word, or a similar program to create a list or visual of the segment
14 freelancers are bidding on average $64 for this job
Helllo I can achieve this project perfectly using R I can make classification using decision tree and kmeans please contact me for more details about the project best regards
Hi, I am a data scientist and I have more than 3 years professional experience in this field. The task is quite simle for me and I required 4 days since I am working.
I am currently working as an expert in the field of social networking security using data science algorithms. Relevant Skills and Experience Master of Computer Engineering (Data Mining).