We are a small group of passionate people dedicated to making STEM education in Asia more accessible to a broader audience of students, teachers and parents.
For those who are not be familiar with STEM, STEM is an interdisciplinary approach to learning where academic concepts are coupled with real-world lessons. Students apply science, technology, engineering, and mathematics in contexts that make connections between the classroom and the world around them.
We are looking for an experienced freelance academic editor to edit and proofread a set of students workbook and instructors guidebook which is designed to teach grade school students how to build simple robotics (approx. 100 pages in word documents). We will be sending the selected editor near-complete STEM workbooks to be edited to make sure the language used is plain and simple, is grammatically accurate, and clear in delivering its core objectives.
- Ideal if you have experience in STEM robotics education or writing/editing, but at least need to have experience in editing academic materials in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics as separate subject matters.
- Previous experience in teaching science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics a plus
- Experience in editing academic contents is a must
- No concrete timeline but December will likely be a deadline for the final deliverable.
- Please submit any relevant work samples if interested in the job.
- We welcome anyone with a passion in children's education.