I only need a 2-3 page paper
The file I have attached tells you what the essay should be about this essay is due march 8th
here are links to the audiobooks of all the texts that should be included in the essay
diving into the wreck - [login to view URL]
America by Claude McKay- [login to view URL]
Respond to one of the following in a two-three page essay:
1. In Adrienne Rich’s poem “Diving into the Wreck,” the speaker goes on a journey to
explore the “wreck.” While we can read the poem literally as a diving adventure, we
might also read it as a metaphorical journey. In your view, what does the “wreck”
represent in the poem? Using the symbol of the “wreck” as your focus, discuss what
the speaker is hoping to discover or find in this “diving” exploration.
2. Many writers assume that the speaker in Adrienne Rich’s poem “Diving into the
Wreck” is a woman. Would the poem offer a different meaning if the speaker were a
man? Be sure to discuss the poem’s meanings and effects for both assumptions.
3. One of your first reading assignments was the section on “Literary Criticism and
Literary Theory” on pages 1347-60. Review the various literary approaches and
choosing one theory, apply the theory to your reading of Adrienne Rich’s poem,
“Diving into the Wreck.” Remember: some theories might apply while others don’t
quite work for this poem. (Hint: consider “Feminist and Gender Criticism,” “Queer
Theory,” or “Reader Response Criticism” as approaches to this poem.)
• You are encouraged to include Claude McKay’s poem “America” in your discussion.
• Be sure to use literary terms in your discussion. Refer to the “Ten Tips for Analyzing
Poems” in your Week 2 Folder.
Formatting Guidelines (MLA Style):
• Type work in Times New Roman 12-point font, save as a Word or PDF document, use
1” margins on each side, and follow all MLA formatting and documentation:
• In the upper left-hand corner of the 1st page on separate singled-spaced lines, please
provide the following information in the order listed: your name, instructor’s name, course
subject and title, and the date.
• All writing assignments must have a creative title.
• All citations must be in MLA Style (please refer to Purdue Owl:
<[login to view URL]
_guide/[login to view URL]> or Little Seagull Handbook)
• Quote titles of poems, lines of poems, and use a slash (/) to indicate the poem’s line break
• Include a Works Cited page (see Little Seagull Handbook or Purdue Owl:
[login to view URL]
uide/[login to view URL]
• Please spell-check AND proofread ALL WORK BEFORE SUBMISSION.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $27 for this job
essay # 1 draft 2 I am an elite class Ph.D. writer who can deliver you a supreme level of content within your given deadline. Please check my profile and see I have done several similar projects like yours. --)