It is a fashion report on anti fashion focused on two Japanese designers (Rei Kawakubo and Yohji Yamamoto) and the deconstruction of the notion of beauty.
The structure should be:
Introduction (Analysis of the emergence of a movement )
* Japanese designs arrive to Paris
* Japanese designers influenced by ancient traditions
Development of the movement within the contemporary Fashion and its impact. (titles up to modification)
* Introduce fashion world to the beauty of poverty and deconstruction
* Yohji Yamamoto
The link between the movement and contemporary fashion should be explored in depth.
* How anti fashion and designers and influenced fashion nowadays
* (Focus on the influence of anti fashion and the designers values and new ideas)
* Referencing in MMU Harvard
Bibliography (if necessary)
Appendix (if necessary)
(possible links will be included in file upload)
WORD COUNT: 1500-1600
17 freelancers are bidding on average €339 for this job
ANTIFASHION BASED ON TWO DESIGNERS Hello! I have had a chance to go through the instructions for this order and I am confident to deliver quality work on time. Kindly consider hiring me. THANK YOU.