Please consider these points carefully:
1. You can pick any topic related to "Transportation Economics". Some ideas can be:
(a) The domestic market for intercity passenger rail transportation in Nigeria.
(b) The composition of the growth in freight transport demand in the world and implications for various shipping modes.
(c) Shipping Conference Pricing Practice.
(d) Airline Flight Scheduling.
(e) Relieving Airport Congestion by Auctioning Takeoff and Landing Rights.
(f) Contestability of Airline Markets.
2. At least 5 journal articles in economics or a related field must be cited as references. Please note that business magazines and newspapers are not acceptable as academic references. But you can use them as additional sources of
3. General Structure of the Article can be:
(b) Concepts to be developed to Hypothesis to be tested.
(c) How data was collected and some descriptive statistics.
(d) The application of various statistical tools
(e) A comprehensive conclusion
1. the Article must be complete one with 10-12 pages around of typed double-spaced text on letter-size paper with 1-inch margins and font size of 12 points.
2. Use APA-style ”author (date)” citations.
3. The Article will be tested with Turnitin for a Plagiarism check. Also, if your idea or concept is of another person's it will also be considered a plagiarism issue.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Hey, I will do this project as per your requirement. I have done similar projects before as well. You can check my profile and message me so that we can discuss more. Thanks Regards, Kashaf