Answer the following questions:
1. What are the advantages of centralization of data to create “a single source of truth” and
the standardization of analytics at P&G?
2. Reflect on how P&G can leverage its centralized IT infrastructure and standardized
analytics to support the demand forecasting process of new innovations like the
compacted laundry detergent.
3. How would you go about forecasting demand for P&G’s compacted detergent on a
nationwide scale? Be creative and resourceful in your approach. For example, in addition
to data available, you may want to consider technology, people, or know-how available.
(Note: Need to develop a forecasting approach, not a forecast number, but feel free to
illustrate with numbers if it helps describe the possible outcome of your approach.)
• Write in executive format, not in essay form. Assume that you are writing to the CEO of
the company for which you are writing the case, who has asked you to analyze a problem
and provide a recommendation.
• Use labels and sub-labels to make it easy for the CEO to browse forward and backward.
• Use bullets or numbers to list facts, arguments, etc., and avoid them where you need to
develop complex argumentation to make your case.
• Use facts from the case only to build your arguments or to back up your rationale. Avoid
including facts from the case just to prove that you read it. For example, don’t start with a
summary of the facts of the case.
Report must be single spaced
Hello.. Bidding on this project as discussed! Bidding on this project as discussed!Bidding on this project as discussed!Bidding on this project as discussed!Bidding on this project as discussed!
25 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
Dear client? Please consider me for your project on writing an executive report. I have excellent writing skills and i will do it and deliver quality work in time. Contact me for more details. Thanks