I want project management report (double spaced 1600 words)
Read the guideline below and answer it's questions clearly in the report
See the supplemental attached files to understand the background of the project
Try to add tables and figures to illustrate ideas
Preferable topic is Ettihad or Emirates airline
No more than $60
Given that you have been/presently involved in some sort project(s), clearly identify
the largest project you have been/presently involved in. Note: You do not have to
have been the project manager, but could have played another role.
Answer the following questions in the context of the project(s):
1. Clearly identify the project cycle management (PCM) framework.
2. Describe the generic PMBOK project life cycle (PLC) and its enabling
3. Carry out the project Needs Analysis, and Project Charter(s).
4. Describe the PMO (Project Management Office).
5. Create integration plans to include scope verification and closing of the
You MUST submit your answers in the form of typed REPORT (approx. 1500 – 2000 words).
Please find attached hereunder some suggested guidelines which you may find useful as you
embark on your assignments for this module.
I have prepared these guidelines in the light of some of the assignments submitted by students;
also as a general feedback to all students.
Further, these guidelines also serve to give you an indication of the requirements/expectations
which your Tutor may take into account in assessing/marking/grading your work in this Module.
I hasten to add that these guidelines are not cast in stone and students are highly encouraged to
be innovative - there is no limit to your innovation/ingenuity/originality/creativity.
In general, it is suggested that your Report may be organized into the following sections:
1 Title page - clear indication of topic, your name, course, purpose, date (approx.), etc.
2. Contents page - your work must be paginated (especially if 10 pages or more)
3. Abstract/Summary - give a brief summary of your work including major achievements
4. Introduction - clear introduction of the subject of your work
5. Background/Literature Review - some information about previous work on the subject
6. Body - clearly set out the tasks undertaken in your assignment (using headings)
7. Results - clearly outline any notable achievements
8. Discussion - clearly explain the importance/significance of your work
9. Conclusion(s) - clearly outline what lessons can be learned from the work undertaken
10. Recommendation(s) - suggest any possible area(s) for further improvement and/or study
11. References/Bibliography - clearly outline the source(s) of information of your work (using the
Harvard referencing system/style)
12. Appendix - attach appendix (if any)
(a) Students are advised to be innovative and rely more on individual efforts.
(b) Avoid plagiarism in view of Turn-It-In (TII) reports - heavy penalty for violation.
(c) Support your work with pictures/charts/diagrams/illustrations/tables/figures (if possible).
(d) There is no limit to your ingenuity/innovation/originality/creativity