Identify an issue related to psychological assessment or intervention in clinical practice, research the issue and report your findings in essay format. Such an issue can concern the services provided by a community based agency, the target problem, the populations for which services are provided, the psychologist’s role, or the environment within which the psychologists work (supports and constraints).
Five topics that are recommend are:
1 - Sexual Assault
2 - Burnout
3 - Child Therapy
4 - Interpersonal Therapy
5 -The therapeutic Relationship
There is a considerable body of literature available on each of these topics. Be careful not to select an obscure topic as there may be little written in the area, making an essay hard to write.
To develop the chosen issue adequately it will be necessary to:
• clearly define the topic area and key terms
• include a critical review of relevant literature
• provide empirical support for your argument
• draw specific conclusions from your exploration of the issue
Avoid choosing a topic that is too broad to cover in essay format (e.g. the nature or treatment of a particular psychological disorder, such as depression). Ensure that your essay deals with an issue, examines alternative perspectives related to the issue, and reviews empirical literature in order to reach a conclusion on the issue (rather than, for example, merely outlining or describing a therapeutic technique).
If your essay is on professional issues, ensure that you address a general issue (staff burnout among mental health professionals) rather than a specific instance (staff burnout or professional role confusion within a specific agency).
There is no such thing as the ideal essay. You will, however, do better if you demonstrate a sophisticated understanding or an innovative approach to the topic. By contrast, failing to address the topic you have defined, or simply paraphrasing the textbook will result in a less than average essay.
• The essay should be 2000 words in length, excluding Reference list
• It should be presented in essay form. This includes correct APA formatting, Abstract, References, double-spacing between lines and wide margins.
N.B. You MUST include a list of the references you have cited. Information that gets dumped on the Net is rarely subjected to critical/expert review, so ensure you access technical references. Many scientific journals are now available electronically, and are reliable sources of information.
Assessment criteria for the essay will include:
1. Identification and definition of an issue, its relevance and significance 10%
2. Coverage of publications relating to the issue (including interpretation, comparison and contrast, and critical analysis of empirical literature) 50%
3. Integration of ideas 20%
4. Originality (in the sense of careful thought about the issue) 10%
5. Expression, grammar and spelling 10%
Selected freelancer will have two to three days (max, by 15/3/18) to complete
Would prefer if freelancer has background or major in Psychology
61 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
Greetings for the day,please hire my services,i assure you quality and Original work that meets your [login to view URL] available for [login to view URL] consider me