Closed

Research project

20 freelancers are bidding on average ₹985 for this job

jojimathew571

Hi there, I am interested to perform the research work and data collection you need. Please feel free send me a message to start discussing the project/task in detail. Assuring you my best services and job delivery ac More

₹1500 INR in 3 days
(20 Reviews)
3.8
lynwangui22

Hi I have seen your job posting and I would like to offer myself as a candidate for this particular project. I will deliver quality and timely work according to your specifications. thank you for your consideration.

₹1050 INR in 1 day
(4 Reviews)
2.4
smmui

Hi, I would like to be considered for your writing position. I have been writing since 5 years and will do adequate research for your project. Please connect for more details and samples. Thankyou for your considerati More

₹1500 INR in 2 days
(8 Reviews)
2.5
TatzS

I am a full time writer working for state government. I have working experience for around 10 years. My current job profile involves doing research on topics and creating unique content. Hence, I believe my approach to More

₹600 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Payalspandya

i have experience of more than 5 years in the fileld. i will done it as soon as fast as possible with neat work

₹1050 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
VinithaVini97

Dear client, I am very much interested to take up your proposal. I go through your need thoroughly and would like you to work for them. It took a long time to find this platform to work for you people. I have experienc More

₹1200 INR in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
oneesmusasif

Hey, Hope this proposal benefits you with success! As a well-versed research paper writer and an analyst, I can surely help you in finding well-researched authentic data along with proper calculations that can meet t More

₹1050 INR in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
mekhalagangurde

I have quite an experience in research writing. I have written many blogs and have also published a book which is available on amazon ([login to view URL]) I am ready to work for a minimum wage and will More

₹600 INR in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
varghesedency

Market Research professional with 8+ years experinece in ICT. My day to day work includes report writing, excel, power BI reffering multiple sources etc. Should be a fairly easier task for me to work on. Let me know i More

₹1400 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Arshsatsangi

I have full confidence in my skills and ability to complete this project i believe i can do it and i will deliver this project to you soon if i get this project

₹1050 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Johnchris2

Hello Dear, Let's talk about your organized research. It sounds very much like something my company can help you with. We are research consultants with background in various academic disciplines. Two to three researche More

₹1050 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
shama9k

I am ready to do the project of research writing,Masters in commerce enhance my overall learning and certificate masters course in computer as well as in digital marketing.

₹600 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Aji12021

Hi there, Being a experience in research writing, I am professional research writer to help you create some good quality paper for your company. The content would be definitely grab the attention. I can make sure your More

₹1000 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Nisarga979

Hello& Welcome! My name is Nisarga I have more than 2 years of experience in amy Kind of DATA ENTRY work... I am expert at Products Uploading and Dataentry for any E-commerce website & have good knowledge of using VLOO More

₹600 INR in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
farazdataexpert

I can do the work with accuracy and in less time. Kindly provide me an opportunity to work. Look forward for a positive reply. Best Regards,

₹1000 INR in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
thejaswi119

I have clearly understood the work and I am confident that I can complete the work in required time. I have done many reports for many science projects and also for college projects, I can help you with accurate inform More

₹600 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Ankz19

I am person with positive attitude, self-confidence, quick learner, who work whole heartedly in each and every activity taken up and thereby achieves excellence. I consider myself to be a work-oriented person having More

₹1050 INR in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
atharvamapari

I have quite good typing skills and knowledge. I think I can help you . Im quite familiar with pc apps!

₹600 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
ridhimaattri

Hi. I work under an education consultant for writing SoP for students. 70% of my work is research for collecting information from the students and the other 30% is writing. Additionally, research work is something i g More

₹1150 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
lofer22

I am good with the job and and also ? cool guys and Don't worry about it should be added to your account ?

₹1050 INR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0