Many global companies and brands such as Marks and Spencer, Nike, Apple, SAP and Wal-Mart achieve competitive advantage and increase their bottom-line by outsourcing production, support and other non-core business activities to developing nations.
While these outsourcing operations bring many advantages, especially economic prosperity to these nations, it also creates challenges such as social problems, cultural issues and work life imbalance. Some of these outsourced operations are also referred as ‘sweatshops’, which not only applies to blue-collar operations such as garment factories, but also to white-collar operations such as IT/BPO operations.
Take an organization or industry of your choice that carryout out-sourced work in Sri Lanka and critically evaluate the challenges faced by the managers. Based on your study, recommend ways to address the challenges.
1. Critically identify the benefits and challenges common to the industry that you have selected.
2. Critically evaluate the industry group norms and behaviors.
3. Critically analyze the motivating factors and motivating strategies deployed in these organizations.
4. Critically assess challenges faced by the leadership and managers of the organization and how they respond to these challenges presently and outline your recommendations.
5. Use relevant theories and secondary data where necessary to support your arguments.
Following criteria are used to assess your work
• Find information appropriate to the task (10 points)
• Evaluate and organize information in a logical and coherent way (10 points)
• Application of theoretical models for appropriate argument (15 points)
• Use of practical and realistic approaches for findings (15 points)
• Critically analyze and synthesis the information gathered (35 points)
• Communicate information clearly and accurately (5 points)
• Refer to information sources accurately (10 points)
Paper Size : A4
Word Count : 4000 words
Printing Margins : LHS; RHS: 1 Inch
Binding Margin : ½ Inch
Header and Footer : 1 Inch
Printing : Single Sided
Basic Font Size : 12
Font Style : Arial/Times New Roman
Reporting Structure :
Introduction to the organization
Structure of the organizations (The first 4 layers is compulsory)
Challenges & Issues (could separate the sections as sub heading)
Proposed Structure (with elaboration of the key changes)
Proposed Approach & Recommendations
12 freelancers are bidding on average $118 for this job
Greetings for the day,please hire my services,i assure you quality [url removed, login to view] work that meets your [url removed, login to view] available for [url removed, login to view] consider me