America’s Professor, a leader in delivering engaging online licensing exam prep courses is seeking a qualified Technical Writer to produce a Real Estate licensing textbook. This a one-time job which could develop into a full-time position.
As a Technical Writer your primary responsibility will be researching, organizing, writing, editing and illustrating a real estate textbook which follows a detailed chapter by chapter outline. Other responsibilities include the creation and organization of internal guide notes, detailed table of contents, and comprehensive glossary. You will work independently but will have easy access to our instructors and course developers.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical writing role or similar field.
- Self-motivated with an acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Contribute to ideation and collaboration with Instructors and course developers.
- Strong experience in both the design and development of instructional documentation.
- Proficiency in publishing software such as Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in artwork and photo manipulation tools such as Adobe Illustrator and GNU Image Manipulator or Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in Education is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus.