Need a 2000 to 2500 word paper on making the case "why Supply Chain, IT and Finance should report to CFO".
The paper needs to draw from industry best practices of leading organizations and why this is the latest trend in the field of Organization structure and behavior.
The paper needs to highlight that business objectives of growth, prudence in investment, risk management and internal controls are served better when these functions are consolidated under the CFO.
The paper should have the following:
1. Strong examples refrencing IFRS, SOX, Internal Controls and other UK and EU standards
2. The paper should provide examples of multiple sectors and companies (at least) five to 10 examples of different companies having there organization structure
3. A section high lighting Risks if these departments are separated and assigned to other functions
4. A Section highlighting advantages.
5. A Section listing importance of this organization in terms of cyber security and data integrity
6. A section highlighting why having these departments separate or in reporting line of other departments actually engaged in acquisition will result in risk exposure and conflict of interest. Furthermore, it should illustrate that IT that needs to be driver and enabler of commercial growth and innovation should be more aligned with and be closer to the business and more importantly to the finance, than being with operations or traditionally technical domains.
7. A claims must be referenced in the reference section
8. Appendix section having 10 articles or passages from books from past 3 to 5 years backing up this claim all articles should be from credible news sources and industry journals.
9. The report should have at least 3 to 5 graphs and 3 to 5 illustrations
******* Deliverable ***********
Formatted Text Document like MS word
******* TERMS **********
1. All original files, in editable, modifiable, and unlocked format will be part of the deliverable.
2. Each deliverable is stand alone and upon acceptance will be considered final and payment will be released accordingly.
3. Buyer reserves the right to cancel the project if it is not progressing according to agreed terms or at successful completion of a milestone without penalty or claim to any dues additional to the amount applicable to the unpaid successful completed deliverable.
4. Deliverable will be considered complete once it has been reviewed by the client and no changes are requested.
5. All deliverable must meet the minimum quality criteria stated in the proposal and correspondence on Freelancer
6. Freelancer / Service Provider agrees that upon receipt of payment from Buyer, any and all Work Product will be the sole and exclusive property of Buyer
7. All work must be genuine and original and free from plagiarism.
8. The Freelancer / Service Provider agrees (i) not to disclose any Confidential Information or any information derived therefrom to any third person, (ii) to keep the buyer’s Private and Confidential Information confidential and take all the reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and privacy of such information. (iii) not to use any Private or Confidential Information for any purpose whatsoever except for the sole purpose of this project or later use it as reference to gain more work .
9. The Freelancer / Service Provider agrees to remove and delete all Private and Confidential Information from record at the completion of the project.
10. All information exchanged in regards to this project is private and confidential
11. NO payment will be made for partial, incomplete or substandard work.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $84 for this job
why Supply Chain, IT and Finance should report to CFO Relevant Skills and Experience Business Analysis, Business Writing, Report Writing, Research, Research Writing Proposed Milestones $100 USD - 2500 words
research on why supply chain, IT,finance should report to CFO Relevant Skills and Experience over 5 years in academic/ research writing Proposed Milestones $77 USD - content