We have two datasets of similar surveys across two different years. We need to compare the difference across the years, across grouped survey survey items (eg. 10 items which form the measure for perceived trust), for different demographics. We need to know what has changed on the relationship dimensions measured in the survey, for which demographic groups, and by how much.
This task includes:
- familiarising yourself with with the two datasets and how they can be compared
- developing the models to run the analyses (and documenting the models in simple language)
- running the analyses (in any software that is appropriate and you are expert at)
- writing up the results of the analyses including what you did, and a summary of what you found (eg. trust is higher in 2016 than it was in 2009) and what numbers illustrate that finding in the software output.
- doing the above for a combined dataset which has hundreds of responses across a few hundred survey questions.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $506 for this job
Hi, I know statistical analysis and how analyse/compare survey results very well. I could provide maximally correct results/models/statistical procedure. I have completed many similar tasks. Regards, Alex.
Hello. Please read about my skills and experience in my profile. The task is clear for me. If you have more details about report format this will helpful.