Our world— this impossible wonder— is under our feet but somehow beyond our reach. Our indoctrinations have taught us to bow before societal norms, so we tread through our lives believing we have been born as cogs in a machine built by the dead. We at MOTI have a different vision to share - Human experiences are both universal and unique, and by exploring this beautiful paradox we can breathe life into one another. At MOTI we believe that by shaping ourselves we can shape the greater whole.
MOTI is a storytelling company based in Macau and Hong Kong, but more importantly, we are a community of storytellers who are endlessly curious about the elusive nature of existence, and aim to inspire humanity to discover our inner utopia through artistic content and immersive experiences. We are offering the opportunity to join our borderless team who live to create for the sake of creation. We believe that the talent at MOTI should not be limited by either border or culture. We’re open to applicants from all over the globe. By embracing what makes us unique, we dissolve what separates us.
Join our Voyage of Creation?
As MOTI continues to grow and creates new exciting experiences, we want our stories to reach more people. Hence, we are looking for an independent and highly organized Chinese-English Bilingual Researcher to join our team, one who can carry out research and lead generation tasks effectively and efficiently under minimum supervision, for both Chinese and English markets.
* Carry out accurate research and lead generation on defined topics and target groups, in support of MOTI’s Marketing & Outreach business functions
* Discover and adopt innovative ways and new data sources
* Contact leads, follow up, CRM data entry and updates
* Make daily reports on your work about completion and problems faced
* Native or fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese, plus fluency in English are musts
* Proven lead generation and list building experience
* Good communication skills and great precision of language
* Able to attend work meetings coinciding with Hong Kong business hours
* Experience in SaaS like CRM software is a huge advantage
To get a better understanding of who we are and what we do, on top of our website, please also take a look at our additional info available here:
* [login to view URL]
* [login to view URL]
Send in your Application!
If you are interested in working with MOTI, submit your application via this Google Form before 2nd of June 11:59PM (GMT+8): [login to view URL]
Your submission MUST include the following information:
* Your CV / Resume
* Your availability going forward
* Your rate (state currency), preferred payment schedule and methods
* Also, to show that you really understand the work required by MOTI, complete a short sample research task:
* download this spreadsheet from [login to view URL];
* fill in 10 companies in Greater China that are similar to MOTI;
* fill in 10 Angel / Early-Round Investors from Greater China that have previously invested in projects similar to MOTI;
* upload the completed spreadsheet along with your application within the form.
Project Briefing Call
If you have any other questions for us, there will be a project briefing call at 5PM (GMT+08:00) Hong Kong Standard Time on May 25, 2021, where we will introduce our company, the details of our requirements, and address all of your burning questions at once.
This is the Zoom details for the Project Briefing Call*:
[login to view URL]
Important Notes about the Project Briefing Call:
* The call will be recorded and circulated to relevant parties of interests
* You may rename yourself and turn off the camera for anonymity reasons
* Please join the room on time to avoid missing important details