Technical Recruiter Needed.
RED Academy is an innovative design and technology school with locations in Toronto, Vancouver and London UK, and we’re on the lookout for a highly talented Technical Recruiter to to help us find great people to join our rapidly-growing global community of instructors and staff.
You share our love for tech and innovation, you lead with your heart and you are willing to go above and beyond to create an impact in the world. You are a great networker with a solid understanding of the tech industry, a keen interest in education and a passion for hiring and developing great people.
You have experience recruiting or managing a team in development, design, and marketing and you understand the tools and technologies used in the industry. You love to be part of a great team up to big things in the world, and you are willing to hunker down, show initiative and positivity, and find creative solutions in helping us bring in the best talent.
Skills and Qualifications
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in recruitment, ideally in a technical environment.
- You have a good understanding of people systems and HR
- You are a self starter, highly driven, while empathetic and a true 'people person'
- Experience in both agency and in house roles in an asset
- You are confident and enjoy connecting with people
- You are a LinkedIn Recruiter super-user!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Help manage RED's recruitment process including proactive sourcing, writing job descriptions, screening, interviewing, assessment, and offer presentation/negotiation; managing candidate communication throughout the whole process (candidate experience is key).
- Proactively source high quality passive candidates, leverage your network, utilize creative sourcing strategies, and progress candidates through the interview process
- Creatively build a pipeline of candidates and grow RED's brand awareness
- Well-versed in a wide range of creative sourcing techniques; creating sourcing strategy plans, using social media channels (LinkedIn, Angel List, Github), cold calling, job board postings etc.
- Implement new staff onto our people systems; we currently use Bamboo and 7Geese
Great attitude, hustle, comfort in a people facing role, having a real passion for all things related to technology and education, and the most important thing: being a great fit with our values is what we look for at RED.
Sound interesting? We want to hear from you!
28 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Trabajo de manera clara y transparente, pensando en lo mejor para la empresa t para el candidato. Mi objetivo es encontrar la coincidencia entre perfil y cultura empresarial.