I am looking for these requirements.
Have an advanced understanding of computer hardware and have a passion for technology. Understand the concept of VR's abilities.
NEED to be able to understand concepts and be able to think greater than I explain the task. Disagree with me a prove me wrong.
I want to be able to explain what I need to learn; you learn and research then present me with my options. I expect this without too much help from me.
This project specifically requirements are to complete my investigation on which laptop to buy that would meet my needs versus my budget. You would need to Investigate if there is a VR compatible keyboard and software available, to achieve my expectations. Then advise what laptop is the best. I want to complete no later than the 21st.
I am a very available person. Normally 10:00am to 2:00am -4:00 GMT
I understand that this is a difficult project to bid. I will release a milestone of half the project value once I am confident that you could complete the project. I also understand that when I vary and ask more that we might need to adjust the bid.
I have spent many hours already on this. I will give you what I have learned.
I am an experienced and fair employer. If you are a hard worker and fair to me, no problems. But please don't under bid. I am not hiring some one because this is easy.
1. Find the best laptop for me to buy by assess my need to help me to determine what specs
2. Determine if a VR environment is ready for my needs (virtual office)
3. Determine if VR apps are available and affordable for me to convert to a VR Work space.
4. Determine if there are any know issues with the apps I use regularly.
5. I need and that the laptop isn't know to have issues.
6. Determine which VR system would be the best for my needs