I am in need of research and writing support.
The project is to help my office to consider creating a more modern work environment focusing on the following three areas:
1) Creating a new onboarding process for recent hires. Several people in our U.S. government office have heard anecdotal evidence about "how the private sector does it" and cite organizations like Zappos and other cutting-edge and customer-friendly companies' experiences. The general sense is that the private sector is way better than us old bureaucrats (probably true), so we want a better sense of the most innovative, friendly, fun and effective ways to welcome and integrate new employees into an office (onto a team). In short, I would like more information with lots of specifics about what current best practices are for orientation (onboarding) of new employees.
2) Policies of transparency within an office so that all employees have more understanding of the official roles of everyone in the office, based on cutting edge and best practices (more below).
3) Better use of email as an efficient communication tool (more below).
As such, this task consists of:
* conducting research of available sources of information (internet, journals, case studies, books) (Estimate: 3 hours)
* creating a summary of best practices of onboarding and orientation processes in American companies (Estimate: 1-2 hours)
* creating a list of possible elements to be considered for an office when developing a new welcome/orientation/onboarding program. (Estimate: <1 hour)
* creating a summary of best practices on transparency within companies. (Background: I have read articles about cutting-edge companies that instituted strict transparency re: all employees, their job descriptions and salaries. Please create a short summary of the rationale for such approaches, as well as impact on morale, operations, etc. and also share 2-3 of the best articles on the topic. (Estimate: 1 hour)
* creating a summary of best practices on office e-mail balance, i.e. how companies are limiting the time that emails can be sent, received, digested, etc. along with the rationale for such policies (work-life balance, productivity, etc.) and impact at those organizations (Estimate:1 hour). *Please note, the Federal government won't allow alternatives to Microsoft Outlook, so am not focusing on *alternative email systems* but simply policies for how to use existing email (Outlook).
The published document needs to be clean, polished, and professional. It should start with a short summary and then have sections for the bullet points listed above. The sections and sub-sections should be clearly and uniformly delineated with quick, accessible information. Hyperlinks and citations are great to show sources; this is not an academic journal, so there is no need for in-depth citations beyond attribution/links. Again, this is not a thesis, so it need not be overly verbose or long. The ideal product would not be judged on length but on content and ease of digestion and accessibility and diversity of ideas.
These time estimates are mine, so if, for example, the research was faster/easier and the writing took longer, that would be okay. Please feel free to readjust the calculations/estimates in your proposal along with your rationale.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
Dear employer,i have written many research [url removed, login to view] discuss on [url removed, login to view] of my work will be shared on request............................................................................