At Ellingsen Technologies, the common mission is to change the creator economy for the better - and make it proper. We are a big team of designers, developers, and other creatives, who have come together to make this mission come to fruition. We are a young and hungry team, looking to disrupt the industry with our innovative platforms and products. Our culture is inclusive and we have an atmosphere of motivation. Together we are truly unleashing the true potential of one another. We pride ourselves on being unconventional and that we do things that contradict the playbook. We are not afraid to pursue big ideas.
We are looking for an UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with our development and design teams, and performing usability studies. You will have flexible work hours, and you can work remotely, or in our office in Kongsvinger, Norway.
Working here is more than just a normal job. It will become a passion.
- Conduct user research in order to provide the best user experience possible.
- Perform market research.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to improve user experience.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Have a strong online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, across desktop and mobile devices.
- 2 years of proven UX research experience.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Experience with remote testing tools.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience working on products in the creator economy and/or social media.
- Fully remote or on location in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- Freelance work.
- Rates can be negotiated.
- Opportunities to grow within the team.
Please, provide us with a resume and cover letter.
Please, provide us with an online portfolio or samples of work.
Are you our next shooting star? Submit your application and let's schedule an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.