We're entrepreneurs looking for experienced virtual assistants (VAs) who are interested in dedicated long-term roles for 15-30 hours/week.
We'd love to hire someone with relevant professional work expertise managing the following:
1. General internet research, organizing and presenting information on specific topics, also finding solutions to problems.
2. Local research & task management. Finding service providers, services, restaurants, experiences, and supporting family and business operations.
3. Travel experiences for families and groups. This means researching less crowded locations, venues, and transportation options, managing bookings, putting together itineraries, and group communication.
4. Social calendar management. We entertain often and put on many events, so experience with event management, handling guests, and managing calendars and communication are required.
- Native or near-native English fluency.
- Facility with both written and spoken communication.
- Facility with modern technology & software, and ability to quickly learn new ones. We use Asana and Slack for project management and occasionally may need you to use enterprise software like CRMs, email marketing tools, etc.
- Working (at least partially) during normal work hours Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Readiness to make calls to US numbers (if you're located outside the US, we'll provide you with US phone number via Skype)
- Project management skills, you will need to manage many different assignments at the same time
- Detail orientation
Looking forward to learning more about you & your work.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I'm a writer with over 7 years experience and will be glad to work on your project. If hired I promise to deliver on time. And I can do your project according to your expectations.