I would like to create a front-running bot based on the ethereum Blockchain with different contracts address that I could enter (Metamask, uniswap pool essentially).
I would like to have it as a as a chrome Extension.
The BOT would essentially:
- Scan the blockchain and find transactions based on certain criteria (pending on the block aka mempool).
- Front-run (specific trade volumes, slippage and gas price) transactions by placing a buy order on the same block at the same time by setting a higher gas price.
- Sell immediately in the next block right after at the buy transaction on the front-ran block is completed.
- Send ETH profit from trades to my ethereum metamask address after every 10 successful trades.
- I would like this to be connected to a Metamask wallet.
- A simple UI for the bot where I can manage parameters such as : minimum amount of the trade, slippage tolerance, range or amount to put into trades for buy and sell orders, connection to the wallet, the token contract address (one or multiple contracts at the same time), gas price parameters.
- A dashboard with all the trades done and where other features can be controlled.