We set out to build an entire new way how our customers can design and create algorithms. Whilst we strive to make the user experience as simple as possible, the underlying technology stack has many new technological challenges and requires creating fundamentally new systems.
We are looking for a self driven and creative freelance senior software developer to work together on those challenges. Ideally you can solve complex and interesting problems and excel within a small but effective distributed team.
- Take high level concepts and be able to discuss product requirements with our product manager.
- Find creative ways to execute those requirements into programmatic and scalable solutions.
- Execute stories from our backlog with a critical mindset if that's the right thing to do.
- Be proactive to communicate blockers and ideas to the team on how to build a better technology stack and product.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience within a PR review process using GitHub, working in an Agile workflow, working remotely with a distributed team, working with large data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with product managers and other functions.
- Experience with a functional programming language (Elixir, Clojure, Python, etc)(Optional, Great plus)
22 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello I am mobile expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. I would like to discuss more details with you. Hope to meet you soon. Best Regards